1. Transformation and Utilization of Carbon Dioxide Editors: Bhalchandra M. Bhanage Masahiko Arai Series: Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology Hardcover: 461 pages Publisher: Springer; 2014 edition (January 31, 2014) ISBN-10:3642449875 ISBN-13: 978-3642449871
2. Ionic Liquids in Organic Reaction, Editors: Bhalchandra Bhanage, Lingmian He Series: Encyclopedia of Ionic Liquids Editor, (EiC: Suojiang Zhang), Springer Publications, Currently Editing, 2018
24. Insights into Sustainable C-H bond activation, D.S. Deshmukh, V.S. Shende and B.M. Bhanage* in K.K. Pant et al. (Eds) Catalysis for Clean Energy and Environmental Sustainability, Vol. 2, Springer Nature Switzerland, Pages 253-318, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-65021-6_8
23. Application of ionic liquids for value-addition of lignin, K.C. Badgujar, V.C Badgujar, B.M Bhanage* in Biomass, Biofuels, Biochemicals, Editor(s): Thallada Bhaskar, Ashok Pandey, Elsevier, 2021, Pages 221-241, ISBN 9780128202944 https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-820294-4.00015-6In
22. Palladium catalysed carbonylation reactions in ionic liquids, P. Gautam, J. A. Shah, B.M. Bhanage* In Encyclopedia of Ioinic Liquids, S. Zhang (Ed), Springer Nature Pushlisher, in Press, DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-6739-6_32-1, 2020.
21. Metal Ion containing ionic liquid catalys on solid supports for organic reactions T. Sasaki, B.M. Bhanage In Encyclopedia of Ioinic Liquids, S. Zhang (Ed), Springer Nature Pushlisher, in Press, DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-6739-6_26-1, 2020.
20. Nanoparticular or Colloidal Pathways for Palladacycles- Mediated Catalytic Processes J.A. Shah, B.M. Bhanage* Chapter 8 in Palladacycles, Eds A.R. Kapdi, 2019 Elsevier Inc. in press, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-815505-9.00009-3,
19. Catalytic Reduction of Nitriles D.B. Bagal, B.M. Bhanage* in Science of Synthesis :Catalytic Reduction in Organic Synthesis, Chapter 2.9, Thieme Publications, 2018
18. Dedicated and Waste Feedstocks for Biorefinery: An Approach to Develop a Sustainable Society K.C. Badgujar* and B.M. Bhanage* in "Waste Biorefinery : Potential and perspectives Editors: A. Pandey , T. Bhaskar, S.V. Mohan, D.J. Lee, S.K. Khanal Chapter 1, Paperback ISBN: 9780444639929, Elsevier Publications, 2018
17. Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative and Carboxylative CH Functionalization Reactions: Importance and Role of Regioselectivity P. Gautam, B.M. Bhanage* in "Strategies for Palladium-Catalyzed Non-Directed and Directed C-H Bond Functionalization" Editors: Anant Kapdi Debabrata Maiti Paperback ISBN: 9780128052549, Chapter 6, p 233-274, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-805254-9.00006-2, Imprint: Elsevier, 2017
11. Multiphase catalytic reactions in/under dense-phase carbon dioxide: Utilzation of carbon dioxide as a reaction promoter H. Yoshida, S. Fujita, M. Arai*, B.M. Bhanage Chapter No. 14, in B.M. Bhanage, M. Arai (Eds), Transformation and Utilization of carbon dioxide, Green Chemistry and sustainable technology, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-44988-8_14, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg 2014.
10. Indirect utilization of carbon dioxide to value added products over heterogeneous catalysis R.A, Watile, B.M. Bhanage*, S. Fujita, M. Arai Chapter No. 3, in B.M. Bhanage, M. Arai (Eds), Transformation and Utilization of carbon dioxide, Green Chemistry and sustainable technology, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-44988-8_3, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg 2014.
09. Direct transformation of carbon dioxide to value added products over heterogeneous catalysis S. Fujita*, M. Arai and B.M. Bhanage Chapter No. 2, in B.M. Bhanage, M. Arai (Eds), Transformation and Utilization of carbon dioxide, Green Chemistry and sustainable technology, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-44988-8_2, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg 2014.
07. Heterogeneous catalysis in carbonylative coupling reactions M. V. Khedkar, S. R. Khan and B. M. Bhanage* as a book chapter in “Carbon Monoxide: Sources, Uses and Hazards” Editor: Dante DiLoreto and Idina Corcoran, pp 85-108, ISBN: 978-1-61942-055-7, Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. 2012
06. Ionic liquids as a catalyst or solvent for various organic transformations. K. M Deshmukh, Z. S Qureshi, B. M.Bhanage* “Focus on Catalysis Research: New Developments” Chapter 4, page 91-132, Editors: Minjae Ghang, Bjørn Ramel, ISBN: 978-1-62100-444-8, Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. 2012
05. Homogeneous Catalysis in carbonylative coupling reactions P.J. Tambade, Y. P. Patil, B.M.Bhanage* pp. 205-231, in a book entitled “"Homogeneous Catalysts: Types, Reactions and Applications", Editors: Andrew C. Poehler, ISBN: 978-1-61122-894-6, Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, 2011.