158. Selective and efficient synthesis of decahedral palladium nanoparticles and its catalytic performance for Suzuki coupling
A.B. Patil, D.S. Patil, B.M. Bhanage*
J. Mol. Catal. A. Chem., 365, 146-153, 2012.
(Top 25 Hotest Article during Oct-Dec 2012)
157. Cu(acac)2 catalyzed oxidative C-H bond amination of azoles with amines under base-free conditions.
Y.S. Wagh, B. M. Bhanage*
Tetrahedron Lett., 53, 6500-6503, 2012.
156. A rapid, one step microwave assisted synthesis of nanosize zinc oxide.
K. D. Bhatte, D.N. Sawant, K. M. Deshmukh, B.M. Bhanage*
Materials Lett., 69, 66-68, 2012.
155. Immobilization of steapsin lipase on macroporous Immobead-350 for biodiesel production using sunflower oil in solvent free
K. P. Dhake, K.D. Bhatte, Y. S. Wagh, R. S. Singhal, B. M. Bhanage*
Biotech. & Bioprocess Eng., 17, 959-965, 2012
154. Chitosan biohydrogel beads: a recyclable, biodegradable, heterogeneous catalyst for the regioselective synthesis of 5-aryl-2-
oxazolidinones from carbon dioxide and aziridines at ambient conditions.
R.A. Watile, B.M. Bhanage*
Ind. J. Chem. –Sec. A; 51A, 1354-1360, 2012. (invited article for a special issue)
153. Oxidative Aminocarbonylation of Terminal Alkynes for the Synthesis of Alk-2-ynamides by Using Palladium- on-Carbon as
Efficient, Heterogeneous, Phosphine-Free, and Reusable Catalyst.
S. T. Gadge, M. V. Khedkar, S. R. Lanke, B. M. Bhanage*
Adv. Synth. Catal., 354 , 2049-2056, 2012. (Work highlighted in Synfacts, 8, 1152, 2012.)
152. PS-Pd–NHC: an efficient and heterogeneous recyclable catalyst for direct reductive amination of carbonyl compounds with
primary/secondary amines in aqueous medium.
D. B. Bagal , R.A. Watile , M. V. Khedkar , K. P. Dhake, B. M. Bhanage*
Catal. Sci. Technol., 2, 354-358, 2012.
151. Aminocarbonylation of aryl iodides with primary and secondary amines in aqueous medium using polymer supported
palladium-N-heterocyclic carbene complex as an efficient and heterogeneous recyclable catalyst.
Zi.S. Qureshi, S.A. Revankar, M.V. Khedkar, B. M. Bhanage*
Catal. Today, 198, 148-153, 2012.
150. Direct allylic amination of allylic alcohols with aromatic/aliphatic amines using Pd/TPPTS as an aqueous phase recyclable
Y.S. Wagh, Di.N. Sawant, K. P. Dhake, B.M. Bhanage.*
Catal. Sci. Technol., 2, 835-840, 2012.
149. Efficient synthesis of cyclic carbonate from carbon dioxide using polymer anchored diol functionalized ionic liquids as a highly
active heterogeneous catalyst.
R.A. Watile, K.M. Deshmukh., K.P. Dhake., B.M. Bhanage*
Catal. Sci. and Technol., 2, 1051-1055, 2012.
148. Investigation of steapsin lipase for kinetic resolution of secondary alcohols and synthesis of valuable acetates in non-aqueous
K.P. Dhake., K.M. Deshmukh, Y.S. Wagh., R.S. Singhal.,B.M. Bhanage*
J. Mol. Catal. B: Enzymatic, 77, 15-23, 2012.
147. One pot green synthesis of nano sized zinc oxide by sonochemical method.
K.D. Bhatte, D.N. Sawant, D.V. Pinjari, A.B. Pandit, B.M. Bhanage*
Materials Lett., 77, 93–95, 2012.
146. Metal-free N-iodosuccinimide-catalyzed mild oxidative C–H bond amination of benzoxazoles.
Y.S. Wagh, D.N. Sawant, B.M. Bhanage*
Tetrahedron Lett., , 53 3482–3485, 2012.
145. Hydroarylation of arenes with styrenes using Montmorillonite K-10 as an efficient, selective, and recyclable catalyst.
S. R. Lanke, Z. S. Qureshi, A. B. Patil, D. S. Patil, B. M. Bhanage *
Green Chem. Lett. Rev., 5, 621-632, 2012.
144. Carbonylative cyclization of o-halobenzoic acids for synthesis of N-substituted phthalimides using polymer supported
Palladium N-heterocyclic carbene as an efficient, heterogeneous and reusable catalyst.
M. V. Khedkar, S. R. Khan, K. P. Dhake and B. M. Bhanage*
Synthesis, 44, 2623-2629, 2012. (Work highlighted in Synfacts, 8, 1270, 2012.)
143. ZnO nanoparticle by solar energy and their catalytic application for α-amino phosphonates synthesis.
A. B. Patil, D. S. Patil, B. M. Bhanage*
Materials Lett., 86, 50-53, 2012.
142. Solar energy assisted palladium nanoparticles synthesis in aqueous medium.
A B. Patil , S. R. Lanke , K M. Deshmukh , A B. Pandit, B M. Bhanage*
Materials Lett., 79, 1–3, 2012.
141. Synthesis of powdered silver nanoparticles using hydrogen in aqueous medium.
K. D. Bhatte, K. M. Deshmukh, Y. P. Patil, D. N. Sawant, S. I. Fujita, M. Arai, B. M. Bhanage*
Particuology, 10, 140–143, 2012.
140. Formylation and acetylation of alcohols using Amberlyst-15® as a recyclable heterogeneous catalyst
A. S. Singh, B. M. Bhanage, J. M. Nagarkar*
Green Chem. Lett. Rev., 5,, 27-32, 2012.
139. Pd(OAc)2 catalyzed carbonylative coupling of aryl iodide with ortho-haloamines in water.
P. J. Tambade, Y. P. Patil, Z. S. Qureshi, K. P. Dhake, B. M. Bhanage*
Synthetic Commun., 42, 176-185, 2012.
138. Ionic liquid [NMP]+HSO4- : An efficient and recyclable catalyst for the synthesis of 1-amidoalkyl-2-naphthols and 1-
carbamatoalkyl-2-naphthols under solvent free conditions.
K. M. Deshmukh, Z. S. Qureshi, Y. P. Patil, B. M. Bhanage*
Synthetic Commun, 42, 93-101, 2012.
137. Additive free microwave assisted synthesis of nanocrystalline Mg(OH)2 and MgO
K.D. Bhatte, D. N. Sawant, K. M. Deshmukh, B. M. Bhanage*
Particuology, 10,, 384-387, 2012.
136. Regioselective synthesis of 5-aryl-2-oxazolidinones from carbon dioxide and aziridines using Br−Ph3+PPEG600P+Ph3Br− as an
efficient, homogenous recyclable catalyst at ambient conditions.
R. A. Watile, D. B. Bagal, Y.P. Patil, B.M. Bhanage,*
Tetrahedron Lett., 52, 6383-6387, 2011.
135. Nanosize Co3O4 as a novel, robust, efﬁcient and recyclable catalyst for A3-coupling reaction of propargylamines
K.D. Bhatte, D.N. Sawant, K.M. Deshmukh, B,M. Bhanage*
Catal. Commun. 16, 114–119, 2011.
134. One-pot electrochemical synthesis of palladium nanoparticles and their application in Suzuki reaction of unactivated halides in
K.M.Deshmukh, Z.S.Qureshi, K.D.Bhatte, K.A.Venkatesan,T.G.Srinivasan, P.R.Vasudeva Rao, B.M. Bhanage*
New J. Chem., 35, 2747-2751, 2011.
133. Polymer supported diol functionalized ionic liquids: An efficient, heterogeneous and recyclable catalyst for 5-aryl-2-
oxazolidinones synthesis from CO2 and aziridines under mild and solvent free condition.
R. A. Watile, D. B. Bagal, K. M. Deshmukh, K.P. Dhake, B.M. Bhanage*
J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem., 351, 196-203, 2011.
132. PEG-anchored Rhodium polyether diphosphinite complex as an efficient homogeneous and recyclable catalyst for
hydroaminomethylation of olefins.
S. R. Khan, M. V. Khedkar, Z. S. Qureshi, D. B. Bagal, B. M. Bhanage*
Catal. Commun., 15, 141– 145, 2011.
131. Palladium on Carbon: An efficient, heterogeneous and reusable catalytic system for carbonylative synthesis of N-substituted
M. V. Khedkar, S. R. Khan, D. N. Sawant, D. B. Bagal, B. M. Bhanage*
Adv. Synth. Catal.,, 353,, 3415-3422, 2011.
130. Carbon monoxide free one step synthesis of isoindole-1,3-diones via cycloaminocarbonylation of o-halo-arenes using
D. N. Sawant, Y. S. Wagh, K. D. Bhatte, B. M. Bhanage*
Eur. J. Org. Chem., 6719-6724, 2011.
129. Allylation of 1-phenyl-1-propyne with N- and O- pronucleophiles using polymersupported triphenylphosphine palladium
complex as a heterogeneous and recyclable catalyst
Y. S. Wagh, D. N. Sawant, K. P. Dhake, K. M. Deshmukh, B. M. Bhanage*
Tetrahedron Lett., 52,, 5676-5679, 2011.
128. Improved activity and stability of Rhizopus oryzae lipase via immobilization for citronellol ester synthesis in supercritical carbon
K. P. Dhake, K. M. Deshmukh, Y. P. Patil, R. S. Singhal, B. M. Bhanage*
J. Biotech., 156, 46-51, 2011.
127. Bronsted acidic ionic liquid: A simple, efficient and recyclable catalyst for regioselective alkylation of phenols and anti-
Markovnikov addition of thiols to alkenes.
Z. S. Qureshi, K. M. Deshmukh, K. P. Dhake and B. M. Bhanage*
RSC Adv. 1, 1106-1112, 2011.
126. Microwave ECR plasma assisted MOCVD of Y2O3 thin films using Y(tod)3 precursor and their characterization
S. Barve, M. Deo, R. Kar, N. Sreenivasan, R. K. A. Biswas, B. Bhanage, M. Rao, L.M. Gantayet, D. Patil*
Plasma Process. Polym., 8, 740-749, 2011.
125. Palladium-catalyzed carbon monoxide free aminocarbonylation of aryl halides using N-substituted formamides as an amide
D. N. Sawant, Y. S. Wagh, K. D. Bhatte, B. M. Bhanage*
J. Org. Chem., 76 , 5489-5494, 2011.
Top 20 most downloaded articles of June 2011.
124. An efficient and heterogeneous recyclable palladium catalyst for chemoselective conjugate reduction of α,β unsaturated
carbonyls in aqueous medium.
D. B. Bagal, Ziyauddin S. Qureshi, Kishor P. Dhake, Shoeb R. Khan, B. M.Bhanage*
Green Chem., 13, 1490-1494, 2011.
123. Palladium polyether diphosphinite complex anchored in polyethylene glycol as an efficient homogeneous recyclable catalyst for
D. N. Sawant, Y. S. Wagh, K. D. Bhatte, A. G. Panda, B. M. Bhanage*
Tetrahedron Lett, 52, 2390-2393, 2011.
122. Reductive carbonylation of aryl and heteroaryl iodides using Pd(acac)2 as an efficient catalyst
A. S. Singh, J. M. Nagarkar*, B. M. Bhanage
Tetrahedron Lett., 52, 2383-2386, 2011.
121. HPMC-PVA film immobilized Rhizopus oryzae lipase as a biocatalyst for transesterification reaction
K. P. Dhake, P. J. Tambade, Z. S. Qureshi, R. S. Singhal, B. M. Bhanage.*
ACS Catal., 1, 316-322, 2011.
120. Cyanides free cyanation of aryl halides using formamide
D. N. Sawant, Y. S. Wagh, P. J. Tambade, K. D. Bhatte, B. M. Bhanage*
Adv. Synth. Catal., 353, 781-787, 2011.
Top 20 most downloaded articles of May 2011.
119. Pd(OAc)2/dppf as an efficient and highly active catalyst for the allylation of amines, alcohols and carboxylic acids with 1-
Y. S. Wagh, D. N. Sawant, P. J. Tambade, K. P. Dhake, B. M. Bhanage*
Tetrahedron, 67, 2414-2421, 2011.
118. Ultrasound assisted additive free synthesis of nanocrystalline zinc oxide
K. D. Bhatte, S. Fujita, M. Arai, A. B. Pandit, B. M. Bhanage*
Ultrasoni. Sonochem., 18, 54-28, 2011.
117. A simple, efficient and recyclable phosphine-free catalytic system for carbonylative Suzuki coupling reaction of aryl and
Z. S. Qureshi, K. M. Deshmukh, P. J. Tambade, B. M. Bhanage*
Synthesis, 243-250, 2011.
116. Effects of precursor evaporation temperature on the properties of the yttrium oxide thin films deposited by microwave electron
cyclotron resonance plasma assisted metal organic chemical vapor deposition.
S.A. Barve, J.N. Mithal, M.N. Deo, A. Biswas, R. Mishra, R. Kishore, B.M. Bhanage, L. M. Gantayet, D. S. Patil.
Thin Solid Films, 519, 3011-3020, 2011.
115. Polyvinylsulfonic acid as a novel Brønsted acid catalyst for the synthesis of bis(indolyl)methanes
S.S. Ekbote, K. M. Deshmukh, Z. S. Qureshi, B. M. Bhanage*
Green Chem. Lett. Rev. 4, 177-183, 2011.
114. An efficient, catalyst- and solvent-free N-formylation of aromatic and aliphatic amines
K. P. Dhake, P. J. Tambade, R. S. Singhal, B. M. Bhanage*
Green Chem. Lett. Rev. 4, 151-157, 2011.