1) Sponsor–Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB). Title– Studies in asymmetric catalysis for synthesis of enantiomerically pure amines and alcohols.. Duration- 3 years (Dec. 2012 to Dec. 2015).
2) Sponsor–Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Title– Enzyme immobilization and its application in supercritical carbon dioxide for synthesis of valuable compounds Duration- 3 years (Aug. 2012 to Aug. 2015).
3) Sponsor- Department of Science and Technology (DST-Nano Mission). Title- Study of catalytic activity of nanosize metals and metal oxides prepared by novel or conventional routes. Duration- 3 years (2012-2015)
4) Sponsor- Department of Science and Technology (DST). Title- Production of Liquid Fuels by Selective FT Synthesis Using Novel Mesoporous Smectite Catalyst. Durations- 3 years (2008-2011).
5) Sponsor- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Title-.Chemical Fixation of Carbon dioxide into useful organic compounds. Durations– 3 years (2008-2011).
6) Sponsor- University of Grant commission (UGC). Title- Greener Methodologies in hydroamination reactions. Durations- 3 years.(2007-2010).
7) Sponsor- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Title- Hydroformylation reactions. Durations- 3 years (2007-2010).