76. Relevance of 12 Principles of Green Chemistry in Pharma API Manufacturing, an invited talk at Industrial Seminar on “Green Chemistry & Green Engineering” for Pharma API Industry, on 27 and 28th April 2015 at at Hotel Green Park, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Organized by Green ChemisTree Foundation (news)
75. Careers in Chemistry, an invited public lecture at Marathi Vidhyan Parishad, Chunabhatti Sion on 12th April 2015.
74. Green methods for metal and metal oxide nanomaterials and their catalytic applications, an invited talk at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR). DCS Lecture on 16th March 2015.
73. Catalysis using metal, metal oxide nanomaterials, an invited talk at UGC sponsored National Symposium on "Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences, Technology & Engineering (RACSTE - 2015) organized by Department of Basic Sciences, UICT, North Maharashtra Univesity, Jalgaon on 9th March 2015.
72. Catalysis for carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide utilization, an invited talk at Research and Development Centre, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Bengaluru on 24th Feb 2015.
71. Application of catalysis for alternative technologies, an invited talk at a National Conference on the theme of Chemistry- Sustainability and Environment on 20th and 21st February 2015, Ramanrain Ruia College, Matunga, Mumbai 19.
70. A Facile Approach for the Synthesis of Nanoparticles and Their Application in Organic TransformationsInternations an invited talk international Conference on Futuristic Materials and Emerging Trends in Forensic and Life Sciences (ICFM-2015) held at Hotel Centre Point, Ramdas Peth, Central Bazaar Road, and organized by R.T.M Nagpur University, Nagpur
69. Asymmetric catalysis for various organic reactions, an invited talk at National Symposium on "Emerging Trends in Chirality, Medicinal Chemistry and Perfumery, at V.G. Vaze College, Mulund, Mumbai on 4th February 2015.
68. Recyclable palladium catalyzed carbonylation reactions, an invited talk at international conference on Green Chemistry: Catalysis, Energy and Environment, organized by Department of Chemistry, University of Goa, Goa
67. Green Synthesis of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles and their catalytic applications, an invited talk at National Conference Recent Developments in Synthetic & Material Chemistry’ (NCRDSMC-2015) at NES Ratnam College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bhandup(W), Mumbai on 17th Jan 2015. 66. Application of organometallic compounds in organic transformations, an invited talk as a resource person at University Grants Commission, Academic Staff College, SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY, Amaravati on 16th Jan. 2015 65. Palladium catalysed carbonylation reactions for the synthesis of valuable chemicals, an invited talk at 22nd National Symposium on Catalysis (CATSYMP 22) “Catalysis For Better Tomorrow” January 7-9, 2015 held at CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Bhavnagar, Gujarat,
62. (a) Greener approach for Nanoparticles synthesis and their catalytic applications (b) Catalytic applications of organometallic compounds, an invited talks as a resource person on "Applications of Bioprocess and Nanotechnology in Chemical Engineering" organized by Shri Guru Gobindo Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded on 19th Dec 2014.
61. Catalysis Science and Technology: Past, Present and Future, an invited talk in the Science Camp under Innovation in Science pursuite for inspired research (INSPIRE) internship 2014, at Shobhaben Pratopbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Managemnet , NMIMS, Mumbai on 8th November 2014.
60. (a) Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis (b) New generation solvents: Ionic liquids, Lectuers delivered at UGC refresher course on ‘Frontiers in Material Chemistry’ for college/Universityteachers under the aegis of the Academic Staff College, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, on 5th November 2014.
59. Catalyst Development for CO and CO2 based chemicals, invited talk at the University of Tokyo, Kashiwa campus, Japan, at the seminar organized on the occasion of open day, 24th October, 2014
58. Catalyst Development for CO, CO2 and H2 Based Transformations, invited talk at the Asahikawa Convention of Japan Petroleum Institute [44th Petroleum Petrochemical Symposium Of JPI], Asahikawa, Japan on 18th October 2014.
57. Characterization of Nanomaterials using XRD, SEM, TEM and other techniques, Invited talk at the UGC sponsored National level seminar on Recent Trends in Analytical Techniques, organized by Department of Chemistry, N. G. Acharya and D.K. Marathe College of Arts, Science and Commerce,Chembur, held on September, 6, 2014
56. Safety in Chemical Laboratory, an invited talk at In-House safety seminar at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, on 2nd August 2014.
55. Green Organic Processes, an invited talk at Two-day awareness seminar on 'GREEN CHEMISTRY & ENGINEERING" on 22-23rd April 2014 at BATU, Lonere, organized by Indian Chemical Council and Green Chem Tree Foundation.
52. Enzymatic Catalysis: Immobilization and chemical transformation,an invited talk at Indo-Canadian Session at CHEMCON-2013 at Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai, 28th December 2013.
51. Catalytic application of carbon dioxide in organic synthesis for valuable chemicals, an invited talk at UGC sponsored national seminar on "Green Chemistry: A route to sustainable development" at M.D. College, Parel, 3rd December 2013.
50. "Introduction to Green Chemistry" an invited talk as resource person for the refresher course in Environmental Studies:Sustainable Management of Ecosystem" under the aegis of UGC Academic Staff College, University of Mumbai at B.N. Bandodkar College of Science, Thane on 13th Feb 2014. 49. Catalytic Applications of carbon dioxide in organic synthesis for valuable chemicals, an invited talk at 16th National Workshop on Catalysis for Sustainable development, February 4-5, 2014 at CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur.
48. Green Chemistry in Dyestuff industry, at Seminar on Application of Green Chemistry in the Colorants Industry held on 20th September 2013 at Hotel Sea Princess, Juhu, Mumbai and organized by Dyestuff Manufacturer Association of India.
47. Advances in green Chemistry & Environmental catalysis, 5th November 2013 in course on Chemistry for research scientists" by ICT, Mumbai at RCP, Mumbai.
46. Green Technology and catalysis in Dyestuff industries, an invited talk at seminar on "Applications of green chemistry in the colorant industry" held on 20th September 2013 at Hotel Sea Princess, Juhu, India, organized by The Dyestuff Manufacturers Association of India. 45. Deeper fundamentals of catalysis-Homogeneous catalysts, 7th November in course on Chemistry for research scientists" by ICT, Mumbai at RCP, Mumbai.
44. Advances in green Chemistry & Environmental catalysis, 4th July 2013 in course on Chemistry for research scientists" by ICT, Mumbai at Reliance Industries, Vadodara. 43. Deeper fundamentals of catalysis-Homogeneous catalysts, , 5th July 2013 in course on Chemistry for research scientists" by ICT, Mumbai at Reliance Industries, Vadodara.
42. Inorganic Chemistry- periodic table, main group elements, acids & bases, 9th July 2013 in course on Chemistry for chemical engineers" by ICT, Mumbai at Reliance Industries, Vadodara.
41. Inorganic chemistry- transition metals, organo metallic compounds 10th July 2013 in course on Chemistry for chemical engineers by ICT, Mumbai at Reliance Industries, Vadodara.
40. Advances in Homogeneous Catalysis, 23rd August 2012 as a resource person at UGC-Academic Staff College, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
39. Handling Pressures, as a resource person at Safety workshop for ICT students, 19th to 21st March 2013.
38. Industrial use of synthetic chemistry using organometallics, an invited talk at workshop for training of CBSC teachers on 20th May 2013at “Zonal Institute of Education and Training” Vidyavihar, Mumbai. 37. Recent trends in Homogeneous Catalysis, invited talk at National Seminar on "New Horizons in Green Chemistry” Ramnarain Ruia College, Matunga, Mumbai.
36. Green Chemistry by Nanocatalysis, an invited talk at a workshop & Training course on "Nanomaterials :Science & Technology" June 10-14, 2013. at Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai
35. Theory and Applications of Homogeneous catalysis, an invited talk at National Seminar on Advances in Synthetic and Applied Chemistry (ASAC-2012) during 6-8th September 2012 at Sangamner Municipal College, Sangamner.
34. Advancement in homogeneous catalysis, as a resource person for UGC sponsored refresher course in chemistry for college/University teachers, organized by Department of Chemistry, S.G.B. Amaravati University, December 4, 2012. 33. Organometallic Chemistry, as resource person at the Workshop on Syllabus for Semester III and IV M.Sc (Inorganic Chemistry) organized by Konkan Gyanpeeth, Karjat College of Arts,Science and Commerce,Karjat, 23rd March 2013.
32. Recent trends in Homogeneous catalysis, as a resource person at a refresher course in chemistry for the university and college teachers on the theme ‘Recent Developments in Materials Chemistry’ organized by Department of Chemistry, University of Mumbai in association with UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Mumbai, 9th October 2012.
31. Pd/C Catalysed Oxidative Aminocarbonylation and Alkoxycarbonylation of Terminal Alkynes: an Efficient Way for Synthesis of α,β-Alkynyl Amides, α,β- AlkynylEsters and Unsymmetrical Malonate Esters, an invited talk at 21st National Symposium on Catalysis, IICT Hyderabad, February 11-13, 2013. 30. Applications of Ionic Liquids in Organic Synthesis and Catalysis, an invited talk at Special Chemistry Colloquium on Room-Temperature Ionic Liquids, organized by Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam December 28, 2012. 29. Recent development of novel catalysts for carbon dioxide based valuable chemicals. a talk at Japan-India workshop on “Development of Sustainable Catalytic Reaction System using Carbon Dioxide and Water” held at Sendai, Japan on 22nd May 2012.
28. Catalysis- A Green Chemistry Approach Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at Indo Japan conference Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai during 13th Feb. 2013.
27. Synthesis and applications of nanomaterials for organic reactions. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at National Conference on "Current Research in Chemical Sciences" (CRCS-2013), Department of Chemistry, Shivaji University Kolhapur during 22nd-23rd Jan. 2013.
26. Catalytic Applications of Ionic Liquids, B.M. Bhanage, an invited talk at 2nd Indo-Spain International Workshop on “Ionic Liquids: Alternative benign materials for renewable energy and its applications” 16 - 17 January 2013, held at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. 25. Development of novel catalysts for carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide based reactions, B.M. Bhanage, an invited talk at Indo-Japan collaborative conference on “Development of Sustainable Catalytic Reaction System using Carbon dioxide and Water”. 24. Palladium-catalyzed carbonylative cyclization reactions of o-bromo benzoic acid for synthesis of Isoindole-1,3-diones at atmospheric pressure. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at 2nd International Indo-German Symposium on “Green Chemistry and Catalysis for Sustainable Development” during 29th-31st Oct. 2012.
23. Catalysis using homogeneous complexes and their separation strategies. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at "Thakur College of Sci. & Comm. kandivali, Mumbai during 22nd Oct. 2012.
22. Laboratory Safety and National Safety Day. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at "National Chemical Laboratory" Pune during 7th March 2012.
21. Challenges and opportunities in chemical sciences. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at "Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University" Aurangabad, during 23rd August 2012.
20. Reforms in Chemistry Curriculum. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at “47th Marathi Vidnyan Sahitya Sammelan” Baramati, Pune during Dec. 2012. 19. Development of novel catalysts for carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide based reactions. Prof. B. M. Bhanage* Invited talk at “Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research”, Jakkur, Bangalore during 11th Dec. 2012.
18. Green processes for the synthesis of valuable chemicals based on carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide Invited talk at “2nd Indo-German Catalysis Conference, at Rostock, Germany during 19th –22nd June 2011.
17. Green processes for the synthesis of valuable chemicals based on carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. Invited talk at Thadomal Shahani Engg. College, Linking Road, Bandra, Mumbai during 22nd Oct. 2011.
16. Developing catalysts for small molecules and strategies for catalyst product separation and recycle Invited talk at "14th CRSI-NSC symposium" Trivandrum, India during 3rd-5th February 2012.
15. Catalysis Using Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide to Valuable Chemicals. Invited talk at “International Year of Chemistry (IYC-2011), 1st CRSI Zonal Meet at NCL, Pune on 13 -14th May 2011.
14. Energetic materials, their combustion & ballistics along with detonics & shockwave characteristics. Invited talk at "High Energy Materials Research Laboratory" (HEMRL), Pune during 2nd February 2011.
13. New trends in materials chemistry and catalysis. Invited talk at “National Conference on Advances in Material Chemistry”, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Campus, Aurangabad, during 28th-29th Jan 2011. 12. Catalytic amination reactions and ionic liquids as Oral Presentation at “ARMREB Meeting –2010”, High Energy Materials Research Laboratory, Pune, 2nd Feb 2011
11. Cross coupling reactions. Invited talk at “Popular Science Lecture on Nobel Prize in Chemistry-2010”, Sophia College, Mumbai, 4th Dec 2010.
10. Career Opportunities in Chemistry” A lecture delivered at Acharya Marathe College, Chembur, Mumbai 4th August 2008.
9. Recent trends in Homogeneous Catalysis’ Invited talk to ‘Research Centre, Reliance Industries Ltd., Vadodara, 8th August 2008.
8. Career Opportunities in Chemistry” A lecture delivered at Acharya Marathe College, Chembur, Mumbai 4th August 2008.
7. Lecture delivered on “Handling of High Pressure Reactor & Gases and MSDS at a Workshop on “Laboratory Safety” for Ph.D. students held on 10th January 2009 under TEQIP.
6. Lecture delivered on “High Pressure Reactor & Waste Management” at a seminar on “Laboratory Safety for Technical and Engineering College Personnel” Held on 20th February 2009 under TEQIP
5. Heterogenous solid base catalyst for chemical fixation of carbondioxide: Green process for synthesis of valuable chemicals Invited Lecture; Fifth NEERI- NIMS (Indo-Japanese) workshop on novel materials for environmental challenges November 1-2, 2007, Nagpur 4. Carbon dioxide fixation into valuable Chemicals, Invited lecture at National Seminar on Green Chemistry organized by Department of Chemistry, Amravati University, 11-12 February 2008
3. Ionic Liquids, Synthesis and Applications Invited Lecture; Divisional Seminar, Fuel Chemistry Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Trombay, Mumbai, July 2006
2. Lectures delivered at UGC Sponsored Refresher Course for College Teachers, held at Ruia College, Matunga, Mumbai. i) Novel solvents in Green Chemistry - 27 September 2006 ii) Supercritical CO2 and Ionic Liquids – 06 October 2006 iii) Toxicity and Safety in chemicals and Recent Developments in Homogeneous Catalysis - 12 October 2006
1. An invited lecture on “Novel Solvents in Organic Synthesis” at the 24th Annual Conference of Indian Council of Chemist, 16th-18th December 2005. Mesra, Ranchi